top of page
Theory portion for Reiki classes levels 1-2-3 Reiki Master is done online. It must be completed before the practicum..
The practicum class is done in person or via Zoom as announced. 1 place via zoom is available for every in-person class.
The number of places per group is limited. Completed registration and payment confirms your spot.
The practicum starts at 6:00 pm and ends between 9:00-9:30pm.
The level 1 and 2 courses can be done one-on-one for an additional hourly fee.
The Reiki practise exercises must be completed before signing up for the next level.
An official certificate of completion will be awarded once the class has been completed.
A number of Reiki, naturotherapy and naturopathic associations recognize this certification.
1. Students are part of a pre-selection process. The Institute reserve the right to refuse a student on the basis of non- compatibility.
2. Students must be present for the totality of the course and complete all exercises to graduate.
3. Once you have been given access to the online material, there will be no reimbursement.
4. If for reasons deemed justifiable a student cannot complete the course an extension may be granted.
5. The course must be completed within a year of the registration date, otherwise additional fees will be applicable.
6. The courses with multiple practicum can be paid in multiple installments (this includes Reiki 3 and Reiki Master), Modalities will be communicated during registration process.
bottom of page